Shared my information with a collections agency as PAST DUE when it was NOT and NEVER HAS BEEN PAST DUE. I have been getting the run around from all different representatives, who apologize profusely but refuse to give me a supervisor.

They state they are "investigating" how this happened and said "hopefully it won't happen again." UMM.. I hope not considering its MY CREDIT SCORE and I am about to buy a house and have NEVER MISSED ANY PAYMENTS. THEY ALSO REFUSE TO ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENTS EARLY. Any payment you make is "towards future payments" meaning the "date of payment" is NOT the same as the date it will actually be applied.

They deduct the money from your account and hold it in limbo until your next payment is due, then post it.

This is so they can keep every last drop of interest due to them and its a SCAM. You have to explicitly tell the representative every tie that you want it posted immediately or else they will just hold it towards "future payments." This company is a complete and utter scam and should be shut down.

Reason of review: FRAUD.