Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had made 3 payments of $500 totaling $1500 I had paid to ally for car payments. Of those payments $59.69 was applied to the principle of my loan and the rest were finance charges...

I currently have this in dispute with my bank and claim they are performing fraudulent activity. I would also like to point out that ally changed their name from GMAC in 2009 to Ally. If you look closer it’s because of all their fraud and lawsuits which is the new entity and name. Well with that being said ally financial is a new business as of 2009 and on the ally website on the “about us page” is states “we have been helping customers over 100 years” ....

Ally has only been in business since 2009. They have false documents misleading information everywhere. Do not do business with ally. Stay as far away as you can.

I’m disputing my false credit report they did, the false payments, as well filling complaints everywhere and I will be reporting them to the attorney general. This is the biggest financial scam I’ve ever seen! Last but not least, Ally is a “Digital Finacial Company” with no physical branches or locations and you can’t even apply for a auto loan on their “digital website”. I only got a loan from them because that’s who my Mazda dealer went through and now I get to deal with the head ache.

The salesman got his commission and now I deal with a fraud company. Only communication is through email and phone with nothing but P. O boxes... why is there no transparency with this company?

Why is there no faces? And why are they hiding from face to face? Also do your due diligence on this company, more and more questions raise my concerns everyday. This company might be legit but are performing fraudulent activity plain and simple.

Don’t bieleive me?

Please do your own reasearch and you’ll see for yourself! My name is Britton Dole and I say this is company is the biggest fraud I’ve ever seen!

Review about: Ally Financial Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments