1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

If I could give negative stars I would.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

We have been customers of Ally for 10 or more years. We just returned a leased Cadillac that we had for 39 months and paid on time or early every year. We paid almost $1,000 for excess wear and tear insurance. The car was returned with LESS THAN 13,000 miles!!!!

It was driven by my 73 year old husband and taken care off. Much to our surprise 2 weeks AFTER we returned the car we are sent a bill for $264.83 with no explanation. I have called over 6 times and they always say "someone will review it". That the reason for the charge is that the car has a "bad spray job" under the front bumper!!!

WE HAVE NEVER HAD THE BUMPER REPAIRED!!!!! This is elder abuse and taking advantage of decent people with excellent credit. They threaten to ruin our credit which is now at 850! This is complete blackmail and highway robbery.

There are hundreds of complaints for the same tactics .

I am not stopping here.Sylvia Cherry 305.992.2211

Review about: Ally Financial Auto Leasing.

Reason of review: bogus bill and threat to my credit score, received 2 weeks AFTER car was turned in with less than 13,000 miles!.

Preferred solution: Remove the bogus charge .

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Deceptive business practices.

Comments

This is EXACTLY why you never,ever get involved in a CAR FLEASE!Any CAR FLEASE is packed with bogus front and back end ***-game fees.

The reason they push the CAR FLEASE so much is because there is much more profit in a FLEASE than a sale! Additionally, you don't ever own anything! Any non-warranty repairs are paid by you. You're paying for repairs for a car owned by someone else!!!

How generous! The FLEASE contract contains a BLACK HOLE clause which says YOU will pay what they consider "excess wear and tear". Those charges are a MAJOR profit center! You paid $1000 for insurance for that?

Let's see...the actual cost of this BOGUS insurance is a few hundred dollars. How nice! Please...do yourself and your finances a huge favor. Don't EVER get into a CAR FLEASE again!

In a CAR FLEASE, somebody gets sheared.You are finding out who that is!