Resolved
2.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user May 26

Finally received the money due to me, five months late, with no interest. Issue resolved with help from the CFPB.

Gave up any hope of receiving interest on my "loan" to Ally.

Just happy I finally got my money back. Again, RUN away from using this company.

Original review posted by user Apr 26

I turned my GM vehicle in at the lease end date of November 29, 2017.

The vehicle passed the post lease inspection with flying colors according to the dealership. Unfortunately, this was my first 39 month lease and I grossly overbought extra miles at the $.20 rate, and I had to wait 4 and 1/2 months to obtain my nearly $5,500 refund check on 4/21/18.

We made three calls to Ally, never reaching anyone who could speak even barely passable English, and we kept getting a barely understandable runaround from them. On those three alls, we spoke to 7 different individuals who couldn't barely speak our language. It's not surprising that when you call them, they do not ask you to press "1 for English" because they don't have anyone who can do so.

So, if you are buying a car and the sales person asks you to finance, RUN, don't walk to the nearest exit and find somewhere else to purchase a car! After finally receiving the check, Ally miraculously came up with an English-speaking lady who said they had to re-issue the original check, and she asked if we had received it....with no apology for their ridiculous delay.

Review about: Ally Financial Auto Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Ease of payment during lease period.

I didn't like: Over-seas call centers, Being abused by nonenglish speaking customer service reps.

Comments