Tried to set up on-line account access, could not set it up. Called 800 number for assistance, was connected to an outsourced group with poor English speaking abilities.

Finally gave up. found out that GMAC used tax payer monies from the bailout to get ALLy auto up and running, GM outsourced the jobs with USA tax payer money. I got upset with the above and tried to payoff loan. ALLY received payoff check and sat on it, then began harrasing be about late payment.

This went on for over a month. I had a copy of the check and it was stamped by ally as having been received three weeks ago and still the threatening phone calls and letters. I made 5 phone calls to ALLY about this over a period of 3 weeks no one ever could or would help me. They always said that I would receive a call back-not one call was ever returned.

All of this for 2011 silverado LTZ Z71, cost 45k, love the truck hate ALLY next purchase will be a ford.

I just wish an English speaking ALLY rep. would call me so we could talk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ally Financial Loan.

Comments

"I just wish an English speaking ALLY rep. would call me so we could talk." It's easy, tell big business you're willing to pay more to onshore the jobs and they may just do it. Until you get it out of your head that you can everything on the cheap, this will continue.

WHAT DOES ALLY HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT MAKE OF CAR YOU PURCHASE?? THEY AREN'T THE ONLY BANK THAT FINANCES GM PRODUCTS?

Along with so many other huge companies Amazon, DirecTv, Bank of America.....now I can add Ally to the list of companies that shamefully outsource their customer service call centers to another country. So unbelievably hard to understand and so frustrating. It is starting to make me not want to do business with these companies if i can help it.

I feel your pain. I have had nothing but problems!!!

I am on hold with them for the 7th time this call. I have been jumping through hoops to get them to talk to me. Power of Attorney, Death Certificate, Copy of Will with and without original signatures...This has been going on since January. They owe my father money for the sale of his vehicle.

Now that they can talk to me they can't find the documents that say they owe him a refund. I love the standard repeated lines, "let me first say we are sorry for your loss" and "thank you ma'am for patiently waiting on hold." Agh.... so frustrating.

I have spoken to over 15 people with the company and I find it very difficult to understand them. If I am pressing one for English I want someone that I can understand!!!!

After 45 minutes the department they need to talk to isn't answering and I have to call back later, they can't call me back....