Additional Fees
Interest Rate

i bought a pu and the dealership got it financed with ally. a few days after the deal i have a fellow with very poor English call me to set up payments on their website.

i had to let my wife do it as i could not understand most of his words. so my wife gets on their website and sets everything up and goes ahead and pays the payment a few weeks early. she printed out a confirmation of the payment. now a few weeks up the road at 5:30 pm some foreigner calls me up demanding payment that is 1 day late according to him.

i thought it was a scam so i hung up and decided to call ally myself to check on this. i hear a recording that says this is recorded and an attempt to collect a debt. WOW!!!! aint even registered the truck yet and i'm in collections.

i finally get a person on the phone that speaks worse English than the first guy and when i ask to speak with someone i can understand she just keeps saying you understand me, you understand me. well excuse me for being a red blooded american veteran that has a hard time understanding speech from foreigners. if ally is going to employ these people maybe they should teach them how to converse with Americans. love the truck but i think i made a huge mistake getting involved with foreign debt collectors that are obviously not interested in figuring out the problem with the payment on their end.

they kept asking for a credit card number.

very *** poor service if you ask me. refinancing with someone else very soon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments