1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I make my auto payments monthly from the same bank account as I have always used. Just today, I got an automatic call saying that my payment that I made 24 days ago had been reversed and that I now owed double the payment (for this month, next month, and they also added on reversal fees.) After calling the customer service number, the representative was very rude with me and continued to cut me off, at one point even saying, "it isn't my fault that you didn't make a proper payment." I ended up having to pay $305 today (and still have to pay the reversal charge that I was unaware of).

I would have rectified this situation immediately if I had been told instead of almost a month later - now I had to make this large payment when my payment for next month is due just next week.

Extremely disappointed with this company and especially with their customer service. I have never had an issue until now, but this is a large one and frankly I will tell everyone I know about this as a warning against Ally Auto.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ally Financial Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of communication, Handling of account.

Comments

I HATE this company. They did this same thing to me multiple times.

And customer service is ridiculous!

Last time I spoke to a representative, all I could hear in the background was yelling and laughing like the other representatives were throwing a huge party. I even said to the lady I was speaking to, I’m sorry but I can barely hear you over all that noise...