1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

AVOID at all costs - they have a pervasive pattern of documented unethical behavior and my experience was no different. I was just held hostage for TWO HOURS with customer service at Ally following an illegal withdrawal from my business account for a car that I no longer owned.

Fun fact: they also had me scheduled for an auto withdrawal next month. Bottom line: They held me accountable for a higher payoff amount that was given to me by customer service and online and instead of calling myself or the dealer, proceeded to take the dealers check, take my full monthly recurring payment out of my account days after it was no longer mine when by standard operating procedure my account should have been closed. Admitted guilt, offered to call dealer on a three way to "try to get the money from them" so they could give it back to me. Does that make sense to anyone?

How on earth they are allowed to do business in the United States after losing multiple class action action lawsuits, and being found guilty of securities fraud violations that sent their stockholders scrambling?? I will be discussing my experience with Ally with my State Attorney General not because I have the time, just out of principle alone.

Comments